SERVICES OF OUR GROUP IN THE FIELD OF EDUCATION
In the process of achieving his Aims & Objectives, Late Dr. K. LAkshma Reddy has practically established various Educational Institutions, from KG to PG, offering unique courses in this scheduled, rural part of Andhra Pradesh as enlisted below. All these institutions are running successfully with the ideas and guidance of Late Dr. K. Lakshma Reddy, as its Founder Chairman.
List of Institutions being run under K.L.R Group
|S.No||Name of the
COLLEGE ( M. PHARMACY)
COLLEGE ( B. PHARMACY)
COLLEGE ( D. PHARMACY)
|04.||KLR COLLEGE OF
BUSINESS MANAGEMENT (MBA)
|05.||KLR COLLEGE OF
BUSINESS MANAGEMENT (MCA)
|06.||KLR COLLEGE OF
BUSINESS MANAGEMENT (MBA PART TIME)
|08.||KLR PG COLLEGE|
|09.||KLR COLLEGE OF
IT & MANAGEMENT (MCA), KTDM
OF MANAGEMENT & IT (MBA), KTDM
|11.||KLR COLLEGE OF
ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
|12.||KLR COLLEGE OF
OF MEDICAL SCIENCES (MULTI SPECIALTY HOSPITAL)
|14.||KLR COLLEGE OF
RESEARCH & EDUCATION IN BIO SCIENCES
|15.||KLR COLLEGE FOR
RESEARCH IN ARCHITECTURE AND PLANNING
|19.||KLR COLLEGE OF
DISTANCE EDUCATION, PALONCHA
|20.||KLR RURAL ITI,
PRIYA DARSHINI SCHOOL
INSTITUTE OF DENTAL SCIENCES(B.D.S.), RAJAHMUNDRY
DEGREE COLLEGE, KOTHAGUDEM
|27.||KLR BHARAT P.G.
JUNIOR COLLEGE, KOTHAGUDEM
PUBLIC SCHOOL (CBSE), KOTHAGUDEM
|30.||KLR BHARAT HIGH
SCHOOL (TM & EM) , KOTHAGUDEM
INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGICAL SCIENCES(ENGINEERING), KOTHAGUDEM.
Around 25,000 students belonging to SC, ST & economically backward students for provided with free education, free food and free accommodation to complete their dream of pursuing technical and higher education through ITIs, Junior & Vocational Junior College and Degree Colleges. Though the matching grants sanctioned by the Government are not be sufficient to meet the expenditure, Late Dr.K. Lakshma Reddy has been bearing the deficit and successfully continuing all these facilities. All the students have utilized this facility and most of them have settled in their lives by securing suitable better jobs.
Late Dr. K. Lakshma Reddy, never compromises quality to cost of education. As a result many of middle class families are able to educate their children in the fields of technical and as well as professional education in their local place.
In all the institutions students having talents in games, sports and Fine arts and students belonging to economically backward classes are being provided with 100% fee waiver.
SERVICES OF OUR GROUP IN THE FIELD OF SPORTS AND KARATE
For all the emerging sports and athletic associations of the place, Late Dr. K. Lakshma Reddy has been the major source of encouragement. Apart from his services in education he had more emphasis on sports field. The following are some of the important tournaments sponsored wholly by OUR GROUP:
- A.P. All Styles Invitation Karate Tournament – 2002.
- A.P. All styles Invitation Karate Tournament – 2004.
- A.P. All styles Invitation Karate Tournament – 2005.
- A.P. All styles Invitation Karate Tournament – 2007.
- A.P. All styles Invitation Karate Tournament – 2008.
- A.P. State Power Lifting Championship -2006.
- A.P. Body Building Championship – 2006.
- A.P. State Level Kabbadi Championship – 2006.
The following are some of the important international tournaments in which good number of students are sponsored by Late Dr.K. Lakshma Reddy:
- International Japanise Karate Tournament – 2005 , Bangalore
- International Japanise Karate Tournament – 2006 , Bombay
- International Karate Tournament – 2007, Calcutta
- National Rifel Shooting – Sponsored Mr. S K Nazeem
- Archery – Sponsored Mr. Midium Prasad for National & International Tournaments.
- Sponsored Mr. A.N. Venkateswarlu, Javalin throw and Mr. Radhakrishna, Badminton to participate International Tournament in Austrilia.
Apart from these Late Dr. K. Lakshma Reddy has sponsored as many as 32 other District Level and Zonal Level Karate and Sports meets.
ACTIVITIES OF OUR GROUP IN THE FIELD OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT
- As a part of his ambition, Late Dr. K. Lakshma Reddy is giving priority to Rural Development.
- He reacts to the social and cultural needs of the surrounding rural area people as and when need arise.
- Apart from educating the children of this rural area in his own institutions, he also extends his Helping hands for the students who are studying in other institutions by giving financial support.
- He has sponsored for construction of prayers places of all religions. He donated for as many as 3 temples and 6 churches.
- He has magnanimously donated Physiotherapy and Scientific Lab equipment for the students of Agape Deaf and Dumb School, Paloncha in special needs category.
- He has conducted many camps in rural areas for creating awareness on AIDS & Minor irrigation projects. He sponsors a huge human chain and rally for creating awareness on AIDS on World AIDS Day at Paloncha.
- Under his guidance, as many as 200 students donate blood to the needy rural people every year at the local Government PHC.
- He distributes clothes to the poor and needy persons.
- He distributes examination pads and pens to as many as 10,000 students in Govt. Social and Tribal Welfare Schools at the time of SSC examinations.
- He also provides financial support to the surrounding schools by promoting prizes, shields etc.
ACTIVITIES OF OUR GROUP IN THE FIELD OF HEALTH SERVICE
- To provide a good medical aid to the people of this rural area, Late Dr. K.Lakshma Reddy has started KLR Multi Specialty Hospital KSP Road, Paloncha, which caters to corporate hospital level facilities with a nominal consultation fee of Rs.30/-.
- The hospital houses all specialties right from general medicines to gynecology, general surgery, Ortho, ENT, Pediatric, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Dental Surgery with latest surgical equipment provided at meager charges.
- The hospital has a diagnostic centre with updated equipment and reasonable charges.
- The hospital provides 24 hours free ambulance service and emergency services to the needy patients of the local area which covers a population of around 8,00,000.
- As a part of expansion of the educational institutions, Late Dr. K. Lakshma Reddy, has established a dental college at Rajahmundry in the name & style of LENORA INSTITUTE OF DENTAL SCIENCES.
- Many poor patients of the local area who cannot effort the costly dental treatment have been benefited from this Dental College.
- Apart from treatment at the College Hospital premises the Doctors are being sent to the villages for Dental treatment with a Mobile Dental unit in Association with the prestigious Bayaraju Foundation, Hyderabad.
ENVIRONMENTAL AWARENESS ACTIVITIES OF OUR GROUP
As a part of social awareness Late Dr. K. Lakshma Reddy has been giving importance to Environmental conservation by taking up afforestation and green house programs in his own institutions and in other local avenues.
As the Chairman of College Development Committee of Govt. Junior College, Paloncha he has sponsored for Planting 360 different varieties of plants for the first time in A.P.
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (CSR) OF Late DR K. LAKSHMA REDDY
- As a Fonder Chairman of a large group of institutions Late Dr. K. Lakshma Reddy believes in protecting the interests of his employees.
- As a regular practice, the children of all the 837 employees are given fee waiver for their studies in his Institutions.
- The family members of all the employees are provided with health care services at the KLR Multi Specialty Hospital.
- Late Dr. K. Lakshma Reddy has sponsored for Heart treatment for four children of local poor people irrespective of caste, community, religion and creed.
ACTIVITIES IN THE FIELD OF FINE ARTS
- Late Dr. K. Lakshma Reddy encourages conducting cultural programmes apart from his routine.
- He is wholly sponsoring “State Level invitation Nataka Potilu” conducted by Natak Kala Parshid, Paloncha in which reputed Nandi Awardees and Eminent Cine Artistes have participated.
- Apart from this he has partially sponsored many such District level and Zonal Level competitions.
A BRIEF ON AWARDS AND APPRECIATIONS TO OUR BELOVED FOUNDER CHAIRMAN Late DR. K. LAKSHMA REDDY
In recognition of his services and as a Gesture of encouragement Late Dr. K. Lakshma Reddy has been blessed with following:
- “PRIDE OF INDIA” by National Integration & Economic Council, New Delhi.
- “RASHTRIYA RATTTAN” award by Citizens Integration Peace Society, New Delhi
- “Mother Theressa” National award by Health Care International, New Delhi.
- “Indira Gandhi Sadhbhavana” Award.
- National Integration Award.
- Rajiv Gandhi Shiromani Award.
- Glory of India Award
- D. Lit from International Open University for complementary medicines, Columbo.
- Chairman , College Development Committee, Govt. Degree College, Paloncha.
- Chairman , College Development Committee, Govt. Junior College, Paloncha.
- Secretary, District Common Examinations Board, Khammam.
- State Vice President, International Chinese Kick Boxing Association,A.P.
- President, District Shito Ryu Karate Association, Khammam.
- President, District Tennis Ball Association, Khammam.
- Hon President, Zilla Kalakarula Sangam, Khammam.
Service Activities Report for the Month of July-2010
|Activities||Place||Cost Rs||No. of
|Celebrated Doctors day and 93 International Convention
by distributing fruits, breads to all the patients at Govt.
Sponsored by Boon Education
|11-07-2010||Conducted essay writing Competition for all the Degree
College students of Paloncha and distributed prizes on the eve
of World Population Day to highlight the over population
problem. Photos and Press clippings enclosed.
|KLR Degree & PG College, Nehrunagar, Paloncha||800/-||50|